Monday, July 16, 2007

Plans for the Week

So, I am off to New York City for the week. While there, I'll be studying Longform Improv at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater, which I already highly recommend for those of you trying to make their way in this whole comedy business.

What does that mean for all of you? It means a show in the near future! That's right, I will be performing on Sunday, July 22nd, at 1:15PM. The Theater is located at 307 West 26th Street (between 8th and 9th Avenue). So if you need an excuse to go into the city on a Sunday, look no further than myself and a bunch of strangers just grasping the basics of Longform Improv.

In the interim, Sean will be posting as frequently as he can. I'm going to leave you guys off with an essay my friend Paul wrote, but, other than that, I'll see you in a week.

-Steve

No comments: