Thursday, November 29, 2007

nockFORCE by nockFORCE

Both Sean and I frequent a website called SomethingAwful, and one of our fellow members is a guy who does a flash cartoon. Now, there are thousands of people who post on this site, and I went into these cartoons with a healthy does of skepticism. But I found them pretty much hilarious.

If you like the criminally underrated cartoon Home Movies, you'll like these. If you don't like Home Movies...well, they're only a minute each, so it's worth a look anyway.

I present to you, some choice selections from nockFORCE:

Episode 9: The Bay Bridge


Episode 7: Marriage Magazine


Episode 11: Rappin' Rollercoaster


There are 24 nockFORCE qucikies up on their youtube page...which is here: http://youtube.com/user/nockFORCE I'm sure I'll link a few more at some point in the near future. If you did enjoy, though, I encourage you to go check it out.

-Stephen Winchell

No comments: