Saturday, September 22, 2007

Kress's Post Makes Me Look Apathetic

Hello to the half dozen readers of this blog! I'm Rich Piepho, the fourth and final member of Wilhelm. Since Steve took the time out of his day to post on here and welcome himself, I somehow feel obligated to do so as well. But I REALLY don't want to. Kidding.

Anyway, I'm really excited to be working with three really funny guys. This is something I've been wanting to do for a real long time now, and I'm glad I finally have the chance. After our last meeting I got a brand new notebook and have been scribbling ideas nonstop. So as not to toot my own horn, I will toot our collective horn by saying I honestly think we are going to make some hilarious stuff and there is a lot to look forward to.

More about myself: I'm a senior from Southbury, CT. I'm kind of obsessed with comedy. I love New York City, Mexican food, The Ramones, my girlfriend, etc. Flight of the Conchords is also a current obsession of mine.

Here's a video made by my improv teacher at the UCBT, UConn alum Will Hines. (He's the guy on the left):



Funny.

Finally, this may not be the appropriate venue, but I'd like to take this opportunity to address my estranged parents: Mom, Dad, I'm sorry about everything. Please come back from Iceland. I can't microwave my own chicken dinners anymore. I'll even stop belittling you verbally. I love you.

Great to be here.

-Rich

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.

Anonymous said...

just dropping by to say hey